View in original language
- Cornmeal | 2 cup
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 3 tablespoon
- Oil | 1 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Fennel (optional) | to taste
- In a blender, beat all the ingredients (except for the baking powder and fennel);
- In a bowl, place the mixture together with the fennel and yeast, stir until all the ingredients are well mixed;
- Grease the baking dish with oil and flour and pour the dough;
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes in a medium oven or until cooked through.
Did you like this recipe?