Cornmeal Biscuit and Sweet Sprinkle
View in original language
- Butter | 3 tablespoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Cornmeal | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Sweet sprinkle | 8 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- In a bowl, place the butter, egg and sugar, mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add the cornmeal gradually and the sweet sprinkle, mix well and lastly add the baking powder.
- Shape the cookies and place on a greased baking sheet with oil and cornmeal, bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Polvilho Biscuit Sweet
Polvilho Baked Biscuit