Corn starch chips
View in original language
- Corn starch500 g
- Butter200 g
- Condensed milk395 g
- Place the cornstarch in a bowl
- add the butter
- Mix everything with your hands
- Slowly pour in the condensed milk and continue to stir.
- The dough will be ready when it no longer sticks to your fingers or the bottom of the bowl.
- Separate a shape (no need to grease it)
- Place in oven to preheat
- Shape the cookies your way
- Place in the form, leaving a distance between them
- Bake them for approximately 25 minutes