Corn cake with guava jelly
View in original language
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Oil | 1 can(s)
- Cornmeal or milharina | 1 can(s)
- Wheat flour | 1/2 can(s)
- Sugar | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 1/2 can(s)
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Baking powder | 1/2 tablespoon
- Guava | to taste
- Turn the oven to 200° while we prepare the dough.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender, except the yeast.
- When it's very creamy, add the yeast and beat one more time just to mix.
- Pour the dough into a greased and floured form.
- Add pieces of guava
- Bake in the oven for approximately 35 minutes or until browned.
Did you like this recipe?