View in original language
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Cornmeal | 1 can(s)
- Oil | 1/2 can(s)
- Sugar | 1 can(s)
- Milk or water | 1 can(s)
- Canned green corn | 1 can(s)
- Chemical Baking Powder | 1 tablespoon
- In the blender, beat the eggs, sugar, oil, water or milk and the corn for 5 minutes;
- Then add the cornmeal and beat for another 2 minutes;
- Add the chemical baking powder and mix with the help of a spoon.
- Bake in a greased shape the way you prefer, in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes or until the cake is golden.
- Note 1: Use the can of corn as a measure.
Note 2: The dough is very liquid.
Did you like this recipe?