View in original language
- Corn without liquid | 1 can(s)
- Milk (same measure as the can of corn) | 1 can(s)
- Corn Flake | 1 can(s)
- Oil | 1/2 can(s)
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Drain the corn and use the same can for measurements.
- Grease and flour a cake tin with a hole in the middle.
Preheat the oven.
- Place the drained corn), milk, sugar, cornflakes, oil, eggs in a blender and beat until the corn is well ground. Add the baking powder and beat for 1 minute again.
Pour the dough into the form, take it to medium oven.
- Let it bake for approximately 40 minutes, after that unmold and let it cool.
Did you like this recipe?