Cookie Pie With Nest and Brigadeiro
View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit266 g
- Milk250 ml
- Condensed milk2 can(s)
- Sour cream400 g
- Milk powder1 cup
- Box Whipped Cream200 ml
- Margarine1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder4 tablespoon
- In the pan add 1 condensed milk, cream, powdered milk and mix with the fire off.
- Over low heat, stir non-stop until it comes off the bottom of the pan.
- Pour the stuffing into a container, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For the topping, add the margarine, cream, condensed milk, chocolate powder in a pan and stir over low heat until it releases from the bottom of the pan.
- In the mixer add the whipped cream and beat until it catches with the spatula and doesn't fall out. Add the nest filling with the whipped cream and mix.
- Soak the cookies in milk and on a platter add the first layer. Then add half of the stuffing, add another layer of cookie and the rest of the stuffing. Finally, throw the chocolate frosting on top and put it in the fridge for 2 hours.