View in original language
- Butter180 g
- Brown sugar180 g
- Refined sugar50 g
- Eggs100 g
- Wheat flour330 g
- Bicarbonate4 g
- Vanilla (extract)10 g
- Chocolate chips200 g
- Nutella, dulce de leche, brigadeiro OR ganache for filling to taste
- Preheat oven to 180° for 15 min
- Grease the mold with butter
- Take the butter and sugars to beat in the mixer with the globe beater, until it forms a white and fluffy cream.
- Mix the eggs with the racket beater.
- Add the flour, vanilla, and bicarbonate
- When it becomes homogeneous, mix (by hand), the chocolate chips.
- Reserve the dough, covered, in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- After that time, cover the bottom and sides of the pie.
- Fill with your favorite filling and cover with the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the pie is golden on top.