View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Coconut Milk | 800 ml
- Gems | 2 unit(s)
- Maizena | 3 tablespoon
- Chocolate chip cookies | 220 g
- melted milk chocolate | 160 g
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Milk chocolate chips to decorate | to taste
- Add the condensed mixture, the coconut milk, the yolks, and the cornstarch until it forms a cream homogeneous.
- Then, pour the contents into a pan and place over low heat until thicken. Let cool.
- Break the cookies roughly and set aside.
- In a refractory, alternate layers of broken biscuit and cream. white, ending with cream and set aside.
- Mix milk cream with melted milk chocolate, forming a ganache, and spread over the top of the pavé with a spatula. Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate chips and serve! Enjoy your food!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like