View in original language
- Rice flour | 50 g
- Potato Starch | 25 g
- Sweet sprinkle (you can use 100g of zaya) | 25 g
- Xanthan Gum | 1/4 teaspoon
- Ghee butter (or 35g of coconut oil and add one yolk to the preparation) | 50 g
- Mascavo | 25 g
- Crushed Demerara | 15 g
- Honey molasses. | 1 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1/4 g
- Pinch of salt | 1 to taste
- Put the sugar, molasses and butter and then add the slices with xanthan and yeast.cdr
- Roll out the dough, cut the cookies (or use a stamp cutter like mine) and take it to the freezer to film and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes until golden around the edges.
Did you like this recipe?