Condensed Milk Tortilla
View in original language
- Wheat flour1 cup
- Margarine2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk200 g
- In a container put the wheat flour and margarine, mix with a spatula.
- Then with your hand, knead the dough until it is smooth and no longer sticks to your hand (about 10 minutes)
- Take some of the dough and put it in tortilla tins. Don't make a very thin layer, for when it breaks when you unmold.
- Put condensed milk, not too much so it doesn't bump into the oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 15 minutes or until the condensed milk is golden.
- Wait for it to cool down to unmold.