condensed milk pudding
View in original language
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Milk (use the can of condensed milk as a measure)1 can(s)
- Vanilla essence1 coffee spoon
- Sugar1 cup
- Water1/2 cup
- Syrup: Melt the sugar over low heat (it can be in the form of a pudding. As soon as it caramelizes, add the water gradually. Keep the heat low, until the sugar has completely melted. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- In the blender, beat the eggs well, then the vanilla, the condensed milk and the milk, and beat again.
- After beating, pour it into the mold with the syrup.
- Bake in a bain-marie for 40min to 1h. Or in the electric pressure cooker for 15min.
- Allow to cool and unmold onto a plate.