condensed milk pudding
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Maizena | 1 tablespoon
- liquid milk | 1 l
- Water | 1/2 l
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Beat the egg in the blender until the smell disappears.
- Add condensed milk, milk and cornstarch
- Beat for 10 minutes until creamy
- Heat the sugar over low heat until melted.
- In a form put the melted sugar
- And add the pudding mass beaten in the blender and take it to the oven and bain-marie at 180 degrees until it gets red.
Did you like this recipe?