condensed milk pudding
View in original language
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- Milk555 g
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Sugar100 g
- Put the sugar in the pudding mold and put it on the stove to melt. When the syrup is slightly brown, remove it from the stove and carefully spread it around the mold. Let cool. Watch my video to see how to do it.
- In the blender, or by hand, beat the other ingredients: eggs, condensed milk and the same measure as the can, you measure the milk. A can and a half of milk. Beat everything until it's homogeneous.
- Pour the liquid into the greased shape with the already cold syrup. Cover the mold and place it in a larger pan with water a little below half full.
- Place the mold in a bain-marie on the stove and cook for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the water bath, let it cool in the fridge for 6 hours to unmold. If it's even a little warm, it will break. Tip: if your mold is made of aluminum, put a spoonful of vinegar in a bain-marie. Thus, it does not stain the shape.