condensed milk pudding
View in original language
- Sugar | 6 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 1 can(s)
- In a form for pudding, of 20 centimeters in diameter, place 6 tablespoons of sugar and take it to the medium fire until it becomes a caramel syrup, for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and turn the mold, so that the syrup covers the entire bottom and side of it. Reserve.
- In a blender place a can of condensed milk, a can of milk, the same measure as the can of condensed milk, and 3 eggs and beat well for about 1 minute.
- Turn off the blender and let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- With this wait, the foam stays on the surface, the pudding is without holes, but soft.
- With the help of a spoon, hold the foam that is on the surface and pour the contents of the blender, carefully, into the caramel mold reserved above and take it to the medium oven, in a bain-marie, at 180 degrees Celsius for an hour and a half.
- Remove from oven, let cool and refrigerate for about two hours. Unmold and serve.
Did you like this recipe?