condensed milk pudding
View in original language
- 1 can of condensed milk1 can(s)
- 1 can of milk (measurement of the can of condensed milk)1 can(s)
- 3 whole eggs3 unit(s)
- Syrup: 1 cup (tea) of sugar1 cup
- 1/2 cup of water1/2 cup
- First, beat the eggs well in the blender.
- Add condensed milk and milk, and beat again.
- Melt the sugar in the pan until it turns brown, add the water and let it thicken.
- Put it in a round shape and pour the pudding dough on top.
- Bake in a medium oven for 45 minutes, with the round roast inside a larger one with water.
- Prick a fork to see if it's cooked through.
- Let cool and unmold.