condensed milk pudding
View in original language
- Sugar2 cup
- Water1 cup
- Milk1 cup
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence1 dessert spoon
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Melt the sugar until golden. Add the water and let it cook on low heat until it turns into a smooth caramel. Pour the syrup into a pudding mold and set aside.
- In a blender, beat the milk, eggs and vanilla essence.
- Add condensed milk and cream and beat again. I let it rest for 10 minutes, until the air bubbles disappear.
- Lightly pour the blender mixture into the pudding form with the caramel.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a bain-marie in a medium oven for approximately an hour and a half.
- Let cool in the fridge and unmold when completely cool.