Condensed milk pudding in bain marie
View in original language
- Sieved Egg | 6 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- Milk | 790 ml
- Vanilla | 1 coffee spoon
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Warm Water | 1 cup
- In a pan add the sugar , turn on medium heat, as soon as the edges begin to melt, stir.
- After melting add the warm water gradually, as soon as it boils, leave it for another 4 minutes, it will be at the point of thread, turn off.
- Add the syrup by turning the edges of the pudding pan (24 cm by 8 cm high) and let it cool.
- In the blender add the eggs, condensed milk, vanilla and milk. Beat for 3 minutes.
- In a large rectangular shape add the pudding shape inside. Then put the pudding preparation, cover with aluminum foil to speed up the process and not burn. Add hot water inside the rectangular shape forming 1 finger of water.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 1:30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. After cooling, place in the fridge for 1 hour. You are ready to misinform.
Did you like this recipe?