Condensed Milk Pudding
View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- 1 can of condensed milk1 can(s)
- Whole milk395 g
- Sugar2 cup
- Water1/2 cup
- Beat the eggs in the blender for 3 minutes.
- Add condensed milk and milk. Beat for about 5 minutes and set aside.
- In a pan put the sugar (it is important to leave the fire on medium to low). After the sugar has completely melted, I poured 1/2 cup of hot water and wait, stir until all the caramel has melted. It is important to be careful in this process, as the steam can cause burns. Also, don't leave it for too long so you don't run the risk of burning the syrup.
- Take the syrup to the baking dish, then pour the pudding mixture. Cover with aluminum foil and place in a water bath.
- Place in a preheated oven at 180°. After 1 hour, remove the foil and let the top brown. To know if it's ready, just put a knife or toothpick, if it comes out clean, it's time to remove.
- Let cool for 3 hours and then unmold.