condensed milk pudding
View in original language
- Condensed milk2 unit(s)
- Eggs6 unit(s)
- Milk2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Put 2 cans of condensed delight in the blender, the 6 eggs and 2 measures of the can of condensed milk! Beat well...
- On low heat, add 1 cup of sugar to a pan. Let it melt (stirring slowly), when it melts completely as if it were caramel, add 1 tablespoon of water and let it boil a little.
- Place the syrup in a pudding mold, add the blender mixture on top and cover the mold with aluminum foil.
- Leave in a bain-marie for an hour in the oven at 180°
- Then put it in the fridge for another hour.