Condensed Milk Pudding
View in original language
- Cup and a half of sugar (for the caramel) | 1 to taste
- Condensed Milk | 2 can(s)
- Regular milk (use the can of condensed milk to measure) | 2 can(s)
- Eggs | 6 to taste
- 1. Start by preparing the caramel.
2. Place the sugar in the pudding mold and place over low heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar has completely melted and turned into caramel! (I don't add water, okay!)
3. Place the condensed milk, regular milk and eggs in a blender and blend for approximately 2 minutes.
4. Then pour it into the caramelized form!
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a bain-marie for 1 hour. (Bake at 200 degrees)
6. After this time, remove the aluminum foil and leave for another 30 minutes.
7. After roasting, take it to the fridge for about 3 hours. Then just unmold and that's it.
Ps. The mold I used measures 21cm in diameter and 8cm in height (two recipes fit right)
Did you like this recipe?