Condensed milk dessert with cashews
View in original language
- condensed milk1 can(s)
- Roasted and ground peanuts1 cup
- chocolate powder2 tablespoon
- butter or margarine1 tablespoon
- salt1 to taste
- Crystal sugar and peanuts to decorate0 to taste
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, add the condensed milk, peanuts, chocolate powder and butter or margarine. Mix well so that the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Then take it to medium fire and stir non-stop until the dough gains consistency and completely unglued from the bottom of the pan.
- When the dough comes off the bottom of the pan, turn off the heat and pour the candy into a bowl and let it cool completely.
- After the dough has cooled, you can shape the cashews. To shape them, do the following: first make a ball with a handful of candy, then thin the tip as if you were going to make a coxinha, then curve the candy a little so that it looks like a cashew.
- When you finish modeling the cashews, pass them in crystal sugar and finish with half a peanut grain.