Condensed milk dessert with cashews
View in original language
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream200 g
- Chocolate powder3 tablespoon
- Chopped Peanuts50 g
- Refined Sugar1 cup
- Butter1 tablespoon
- Start by chopping the peanuts roughly and reserve more whole pieces to decorate at the end.
- In a non-stick pan, mix all the ingredients until the dough reaches the brigadeiro point.
- Moses point for cup (when you pass the spoon in the pan and it slowly closes the way)
- Roll somersault point (when you tilt the pan and it forms a dough fold)
- Let cool completely.
- Roll balls with your hand greased with butter or wet with water, pass in sugar and finally, put a peanut to decorate.