Condensed milk dessert with cashews
View in original language
- Peanuts (unsalted and skinless) roasted and ground150 g
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Condensed milk1/2 can(s)
- Chocolate powder (common chocolate if you prefer it sweeter) or (soluble chocolate powder)2 tablespoon
- To finish: 1 tablespoon butter for greasing hands 1 cup of granulated sugar or demerara (I prefer demerara) to spread the candy 50 g peanut kernels for garnish
- There are some brands of roasted and ground peanuts on the market. If you prefer them, as I do, be careful not to buy salted peanuts.
- If you prefer to toast at home, the recipe will take a little longer (1.5 hours). You will need to peel the peanut and peel off the skin. Arrange the beans in a large (rectangular) aluminum shape and toast them for about 30 minutes on high heat.
- Then take it to the blender, without liquids and grind them.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until the dough is homogeneous and reaches the point of curling.
- Grease your hands with butter and shape the sweets to form small cashews.
- Pass the sweets in sugar (crystal or demerara) and put a grain to resemble cashew nuts.
- Place in molds.