Condensed Milk Cake
View in original language
- Condensed milk carton | 1 unit(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 400 ml
- Margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour (no yeast) | 3 cup
- Place the condensed milk, sugar, eggs, milk and margarine in a blender.
Then add the wheat flour and beat for 2 minutes.
- NOTE The dough is a little more liquid than usual.
Pour this mixture into a greased and floured form.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 45 minutes or until golden.
Did you like this recipe?