Condensed milk biscuits
View in original language
- unsalted butter at room temperature | 200 g
- eggs | 2 unit(s)
- can of condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- tablespoon of lemon zest | 1 tablespoon
- teaspoon of vanilla essence | 1 teaspoon
- cups of wheat flour tea | 2 cup
- coffee spoon of bicarbonate of soda | 1 coffee spoon
- pinch of salt | 1 to taste
- Butter for greasing | 1 g
- Beat the butter in the mixer until creamy, add the yolks and the condensed milk in a stream until you get a light and whitish cream.
- Add the lemon zest and vanilla essence to the whipped cream, mixing gently with a wooden spoon.
- Gradually sift the wheat flour over the cream together with the bicarbonate of soda and salt, mix well.
- Pour small portions of the dough onto a buttered baking sheet.
- Use and teaspoons to make the portions keeping a certain distance between them.
- Lightly beat the egg whites and gently brush the cookies.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at low temperature (150º degrees), for about 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool.
Did you like this recipe?