Colorful Bahia bullet.
View in original language
- Condensed milk395 g
- Shredded Coconut100 g
- Margarine or butter1 tablespoon
- Sugar200 g
- White Alcohol Vinegar4 tablespoon
- Water4 tablespoon
- Food coloring to taste
- In a pan put the condensed milk, grated coconut and margarine.
- Stir over low heat until it starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan and becomes brigadeiro point.
- Place on a plate and wait to cool.
- Make balls and set aside.
- In a pan, place the sugar, vinegar, water and add 2 drops of food coloring of the color of your choice.
- Leave on low heat until golden brown.
- With the help of a fork, pass the balls in the syrup and place on a plate to cool and they are ready.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
soup with bones
Egg and bacon farofa