Colored gelatin or mosaic gelatin
View in original language
- Red gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Yellow gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Green gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Blue gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Purple gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Colorless, flavorless gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Make the jello according to the package instructions, but adding less water to make it stiffer.
- After the jellies have hardened in the fridge, cut into cubes and place on a platter.
- Prepare the colorless gelatin and place the condensed milk, the cream and the colorless gelatin in the blender, beat until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the cubed gelatin and give it a light stir.
- Leave for 2 hours in the fridge
Enjoy your food
Did you like this recipe?