Colored gelatin and layers
View in original language
- Grape flavored gelatin box | 1 unit(s)
- Tutti-Frutti flavor gelatin box | 1 unit(s)
- Pineapple flavored gelatin box | 1 unit(s)
- box of lemon flavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- passion fruit flavor gelatin box | 1 unit(s)
- Strawberry flavored gelatin box | 1 unit(s)
- Hot water | 900 ml
- Cold Water | 900 ml
- cans of condensed milk | 2 unit(s)
- cans of condensed milk | 200 ml
- Oil for greasing | to taste
- Dissolve the grape gelatin in 150 ml of hot water and mix in 150 ml of ice water.
Pour half (150 ml) into a decorated pan with a hole in the middle (microwave pudding pan is ideal), greased with oil.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes, or until slightly hardened.
- Mix in the other part (150 ml) 6 tablespoons of condensed milk and 4 tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Place on top of the other carefully along the walls of the form, take it to harden again a little in the freezer, about 15 minutes.
- Repeat the same process with the other jellies, in order of flavors (to give color contrast).
- Finally, cover with cling film and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Unmold and serve.
Did you like this recipe?