View in original language
- Sour cream | 200 g
- Condensed milk | 395 g
- Milk powder | 1/2 cup
- Chocolate flakes | 1/2 cup
- Whipped cream | 200 ml
- Mix the cream, condensed milk and powdered milk.
- Cook over low heat until thickened.
- Transfer to another place (bol, refractory, pot, etc) to cool to room temperature.
- Whip the whipped cream in a stand mixer until stiff.
- Gently mix the whipped cream with the cold dough and add the chocolate.
- Transfer to a refractory, and take it to the fridge (for 4 hours) or freezer (1 hour - in the freezer it will be like an ice cream)
Did you like this recipe?