Coffee pudding made in the pressure cooker
View in original language
- Condensed milk2 can(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Granulated Soluble Coffee1 unit(s)
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Glass of whole milk1/2 unit(s)
- Corn starch1 tablespoon
- In a blender, blend all the pudding ingredients.
- Then add in a caramelized shape and cover with aluminum foil.
- Right after put it in the pressure cooker with a little water at the bottom and cover, bake for 15 minutes after it starts to sizzle (get pressure).
- Wait for it to cool and take it to freeze for at least 5 hours and then just enjoy it.