View in original language
- Sifted Wheat Flour10 tablespoon
- Sifted Sugar04 tablespoon
- Instant coffee01 tablespoon
- Warm water01 tablespoon
- Margarine with salt (ointment point)05 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder02 tablespoon
- Yolk passed through a sieve01 unit(s)
- Dissolve the coffee in the water and set aside. In a bowl, mix the margarine with the sugar until creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Make the balls, model to taste and take to the preheated oven at 180° for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the mold and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Store in a well-sealed container to prevent them from wilting!