COFFEE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE
View in original language
- Dough: melted margarine | 1 cup
- sugar | 3 cup
- chocolate powder | 1 cup
- ready coffee | 2 cup
- wheat flour | 4 cup
- 1 level tablespoon of baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- eggs (separated yolks and whites) | 2 unit(s)
- Topping: margarine | 2 tablespoon
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- sieved yolk | 1 unit(s)
- ready coffee | 5 tablespoon
- chocolate powder | 4 tablespoon
- Mass: Beat the egg yolks, margarine and sugar until light and creamy. Add chocolate powder and coffee, add wheat flour and baking powder, beat well. Finally, add the snow whites and mix gently. Place in the oven to bake in a greased pan for 30 minutes.
- Coverage: COVERAGE:
In a pan, place the margarine, condensed milk, sieved yolk, chocolate powder and coffee. Bring to the fire without stopping to stir and let it cook until it gets creamy, pour the cream still hot on top of the cake. If you prefer, use whipped cream, cherry and chocolate flakes for the topping.
Did you like this recipe?