Coconut Tapioca and Condensed Milk
View in original language
- 500g package of tapioca dough | 1 unit(s)
- box of condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- fresh grated coconut | / to taste
- Place about 5 tablespoons of tapioca dough in a very hot non-stick skillet.
- Spread it out just letting it dry.
- Turn over, wait a little and remove.
- The important thing is to dry without browning.
- Move to a plate.
- Add condensed milk and grated coconut.
- Fold in half and serve.
- tapioca dough is sold in markets and fairs.
- And the stuffing is just to choose at will.
Did you like this recipe?