Coconut plum delicacy
View in original language
- MOÇA Milk1 can(s)
- Whole milk (use can to measure)2 can(s)
- Whole milk (use can to measure)1/2 can(s)
- Coconut milk200 ml
- Corn starch1/2 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Sugar1/2 cup
- Pitted black plums150 g
- Cinnamon stick1 to taste
- Cloves1 to taste
- delicacy: In a pan, mix the MOÇA Milk, the NINHO Milk, the coconut milk and the corn starch. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until obtaining a thick cream. Remove from heat, pour into a mold with a central hole (19 cm in diameter) wet or lightly greased with oil and refrigerate for about 4 hours. Reserve.
- Syrup: In a pan, mix the sugar, prunes, cinnamon, cloves and two 2 and a half cups (tea) of water. Bring to the fire and cook for about 10 minutes after starting to boil.
- After 4 hours, unmold the delicacy. Serve with the cold syrup over the unmolded Manjar Decorate with plums.