View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1.1/2 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 3/4 cup
- Yeast | 1 teaspoon
- grated coconut | to taste
- Sift the wheat flour with the yeast.
- Add the egg and butter.
- Knead well and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Open and strong the bottom and sides of a shape.
- Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, spread the grated coconut and gradually pour 1 can of condensed milk.
- Sprinkle some grated coconut on top.
- Return to the oven until the coconut is golden.
Did you like this recipe?