Coconut iced cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 150 ml
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Coconut milk | 50 ml
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- grated coconut | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1/2 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1/2 can(s)
- Fresh Coconut | 1 cup
- Cold milk | 100 ml
- In a mixer, place the eggs, milk, coconut milk and sugar and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the margarine and wheat flour and beat for another 3 minutes on high speed.
- Add the grated coconut and the yeast and stir with a fuet.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the cake is fully baked.
- Let it cool completely on a surface.
- Once it's completely cool, cut it into pieces while still in the mold.
- Mix the condensed milk, the cream, the cold milk and the fresh coconut and pour over the cake.
- You can leave it in the fridge and it's delicious.
Did you like this recipe?