View in original language
- Coconut foam: fresh cream1 l
- Sugar250 g
- Fresh Coconut260 g
- Colorless/Unflavored Gelatin Sheet6 unit(s)
- Coconut milk250 ml
- Coconut tile: patissiere cream250 g
- Dry coconut200 g
- Sugar200 g
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Girl Baba: Sugar1 kg
- Water1/2 l
- Coconut Milk500 g
- Sifted gems30 unit(s)
- Coconut tile/ patisserie cream: milk250 g
- Sugar70 g
- Gems3 unit(s)
- Vanilla bean1/3 unit(s)
- Maizena40 g
- Coconut foam: beat the cream to the point of whipped cream, and place the gelatine in cold water for 1 minute (hydration process).
- Put the hydrated gelatin in the pan with the coconut milk and let it cool down, always stirring.
- Add the sugar, coconut and add the whipped cream and dissolved gelatin. Let it rest in a container in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Baba de girl: put the sugar and half a liter of water in a pan and let it boil for 20 minutes.
- Mix the coconut milk and the sieved yolk in a container, add half of the syrup made with water and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the remaining syrup and return to low heat. Cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pastry cream: in a pan, add 250 ml of milk and vanilla bean and bring to a boil.
- In another container, place the yolk, sugar and cornstarch.
- When the milk is boiling, mix with the other ingredients and stir well without stopping.
- When it is well mixed, return to the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes on low heat, stirring constantly. After the ingredients mix well, let it cool.
- Coconut tile: put 250g of patisserie cream in a container, add dry coconut, sugar, eggs and mix everything.
- With a spatula, open in a rounded shape, leaving a very thin thickness.
- Once opened, bake the tile in the oven at 160°C for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- Sieved yolk: separate the yolk and sieve to remove the skin.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Creamy Coconut Pudding