View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- coconut milk | 400 ml
- Unflavored colorless gelatin envelopes | 2 unit(s)
- Grated Coconut | 100 g
- Room temperature water | 10 tablespoon
- Mix coconut milk with condensed milk and set aside.
- Hydrate the gelatin with 10 tablespoons of cold water and microwave for 24s until it dissolves.
- Mix the cream from step 1 with the diluted gelatin and 4 tablespoons of grated coconut.
- After mixing everything, pour in a shape with a central hole moistened with water and take it to the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Unmold, sprinkle the rest of the grated coconut on top and decorate with fruit in syrup.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
homemade flan pudding
Pudding that doesn't go in the oven. flan type