Coconut Delight with Plum
View in original language
- Sweetened condensed milk or other of your choice | 395 g
- Whole milk | 1 l
- Coconut Milk | 250 ml
- grated coconut | 200 g
- Maizena | 1 cup
- Prune wm preserves | 1 can(s)
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- In a thick pan, place the condensed milk, whole milk, coconut milk, grated coconut and cornstarch already dissolved in a little milk.
- Stir constantly until it thickens.
- When it thickens, pour the cream in a shape with a hole in the middle of your preference greased with a little oil and take it to the fridge for 6 hours.
- For the syrup:
- Open the plum can and remove the pits.
- In a thick pan, place the plum with the syrup, the sugar and half a cup of water. Stir well until it thickens to the caramel point. Maximum 10 minutes.
- After 6 hours of cream, unmold the cream and put the syrup on top. Then just enjoy yourself.
- Note: I used a plastic mold with a wave shape. But you can use whichever you prefer.
Did you like this recipe?