View in original language
- Milk | 1 l
- Coconut milk | 200 ml
- Dry shredded coconut | 100 g
- Corn starch | 6 tablespoon
- Sugar | 8 tablespoon
- Put the milk, sugar, coconut milk and grated coconut in a pan, mix well.
- Bring to a boil and add the cornstarch dissolved in a glass of milk.
- Stir constantly until thickened, wait another minute.
- Pour in a decorated shape, greased with oil or simply wet.
- Let cool and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like