View in original language
- coconut milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 1 l
- Corn starch | 10 tablespoon
- Sugar | 10 tablespoon
- Unsweetened dry shredded coconut | 100 g
- Just dissolve the cornstarch in 1 cup of milk.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients in a pan, mix and turn on the fire. Stir until thickened.
- Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Grease a hole shape in the middle with water or oil. (I USED OIL)
Pour the contents into the form and place in the fridge.
- When it's firm and cold, put the syrup (there's a recipe here at @receitasabida too)
Did you like this recipe?