Coconut cake without flour
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Coconut Milk | 1 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence | 1 coffee spoon
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- grated coconut | 2 unit(s)
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- In the blender add all the ingredients except the coconut and the baking soda.
- hit well
Turn it off and transfer to a bowl.
Mix the grated coconut and the yeast.
- Grease a tray or pan that is not too big
Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approximately 35 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?