View in original language
- Wheat Flour | 550 g
- Sugar | 100 g
- Salt | 10 g
- Dry Biological Yeast | 10 g
- Milk | 250 ml
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Vanilla | 1 tablespoon
- Margarine | 50 g
- Condensed milk | 1 l
- Grated Coconut | 50 g
- In a bowl put the wheat, sugar, salt and mix well.
- Add the yeast and milk. Mix well and add the egg, vanilla and margarine.
- Place on a table or in a bowl and knead for 10 to 15 minutes.
- If necessary, add some wheat. Knead until the dough is smooth and firm.
- Form balls and place in a shape to grow. Brush a whole egg over them
- After rising, bake in a preheated oven at 200° for about 25 -30 minutes.
- After roasting but still hot, brush the condensed milk and throw the coconut on top.
Did you like this recipe?