View in original language
- cups of flour | 6 cup
- cup of sugar | 1 cup
- cup of oil | 1 cup
- eggs | 2 unit(s)
- dry yeast (1 sachet) | 10 g
- pinch of salt | 1 to taste
- water until set | to taste
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- Mix all the dry ingredients over a sink or countertop forming a small bowl so that the liquid ingredients do not spill out.
- In the center of the dough place the beaten eggs and the oil.
- Mix everything very well, the result will be a slightly dry dough.
- Add water and knead until the dough acquires the necessary point.
- The ideal point is a very light dough, soft to work with and that does not stick to the hands.
- Let the dough rise until it doubles in volume.
- Once risen, open the dough with the rolling pin so that it is very thin.
- Melt the margarine in the microwave to make it easier to spread and spread it over the dough with a brush.
- Spread the cinnamon sugar over the margarine.
- Roll the dough into a tight roulade and cut into 2 cm pieces.
- Distribute the rolls on a baking sheet greased with margarine and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until golden and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?