View in original language
- Milk | 250 ml
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Eggs | 1 unit(s)
- In a pan put the milk, butter and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Add the flour and stir until the dough does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Take the dough to a counter and knead just to make it smooth. When the dough is from lukewarm to cold, add an egg and incorporate.
- Use a churro maker.
Shape the churros and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Fry in hot oil. Then pass the churros in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve with dulce de leche, nutella or other sweets of your choice.
Did you like this recipe?