Churros Easy without milk and without egg
View in original language
- Water240 ml
- Oil (1 tbsp)15 ml
- Wheat Flour120 g
- Salt (a pinch)1 g
- Sugar and Cinnamon to taste
- In a pan add water and oil. Leave until the first boiling bubbles start to rise.
- Turn off the heat and add all the flour and salt at once. Stirring non-stop until it forms a homogeneous mass that cleans the whole pan.
- Make the thin churros in a piping bag or the stuffed ones using a plastic churro maker. Place on a tray in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Fry in hot oil until golden. Drain well on paper towels and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Yields 5 medium churros