View in original language
- Water | 250 ml
- Sugar | 2 dessert spoon
- Margarine or butter | 2 teaspoon
- Wheat flour | 300 g
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil for frying | 1 to taste
- Mixed sugar and cinnamon passes through the churros after frying | 2 to taste
- Dulce de leche | 1 can(s)
- Heat the a gau in a pan and add the margarine and sugar, stir well until all the margarine or butter is dissolved.
- Gradually add the wheat flour until it comes off the pan.
- Remove from heat and add them one by one, mixing well until all the dough is mixed.
- I put the dough in a bag in the proper form for churros or improvise with what you have at home.
- Squeeze it into the frying pan with the hot oil of the size of your preference.
- Then I put it on a paper towel to absorb the fat.
- Then pass the box and cinnamon and put the dulce de leche filling using the nozzle that comes with the mold
- This recipe does not absorb fat, the barbecue is soft and dry.
Did you like this recipe?