View in original language
- Water | 250 ml
- Margarine | 2 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 300 ml
- Oil for frying | to taste
- Sugar and Cinnamon | to taste
- Dulce de leche | to taste
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Heat the water in a pan, lower the heat and add the margarine and sugar. Stir well until all the margarine is dissolved. gradually add the wheat flour, stirring constantly, until the dough comes off the pan.
- Remove from the heat and add the eggs one by one, mixing well all the dough.
- Place the dough in a pastry bag with a pitanga-shaped nozzle, or in the form suitable for churros. Squeeze, already inside the frying pan with the hot oil, the size is at your discretion, cut with your fingertips or with a knife.
- Once fried, place on a paper towel to absorb the fat. Then, pass through the cinnamon sugar and fill with dulce de leche using the nozzle that comes with the mold.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like