Christmas cookie with 4 ingredients
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Wheat Flour | 1 cup
- Sugar or sweetener | 1/4 cup
- Cinnamon Powder | 1 teaspoon
- Cold butter | 8 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients with your hands until you get a homogeneous dough without sticking to your hands and without crumbling. Adjust flour or butter until the dough is just right, if necessary. Let it rest for 30 min in the fridge wrapped in plastic film.
- Open the dough with a roll and make the cookies in the shape of your preference or use Christmas cutters.
- Bake for approximately 20 min in the preheated oven at 180°C (the biscuits will be golden on the bottom.
Did you like this recipe?